Please Upload Your photos
NO HASSLE PRICING
But, What Does It Mean?!
Please Upload Your photos
FPS Base CMS Package
Custom template design
- FPS will design the look of your sites template until you are completely happy with it.
Joomla! (latest version) CMS installation and configuration
- This is the CMS (Content Management System) software your site will be built with. There are several, but in my opinion, Joomla! is the hands down best of the bunch. It gives non programmers the ability to manage their own websites through WYSIWYG editing interfaces.
JCE Editor (latest version) installation and configuration
- JCE Editor an additional software that makes editing in Joomla! even easier for you.
Rocket Theme programming
- This is the heart of your web site template. I use Rocket Theme because they are the best.
Contact Us form
- This is a standard form similar to that found here: CONTACT US If you require something different, please specify.
- Users can search the entire sites content by keyword.
User accounts, login, password, and management
- Users will be ale to create accounts and manage them. You will have super administration access and will be able to create, delete, edit, and block users. This is an available service - it does not need to be used.
RokGallery Photo Gallery
- This is a photo gallery. Addition of 15 initial photos (unlimited is possible) are included in this package.
- This is where your web site data will be held.
Search Engine Optimization
- This is also known as SEO. It is a series of programming (and other) practices that increase your sites visibility to search engines and directories.
Up to 15 articles with up to 3 photos each.
- Article is a term used for website content. Most pages in your new website are called articles. For instance, an FAQ page, Terms and Conditions, About Us, etc. are all articles. Contrarily, the Contact Us page is a from - not an article.
CMS Project Process:
Step 1. Design.
A site TEMPLATE design will be submitted for review and re-designed until you are completely satisfied. Once you have approved the design, it is LOCKED, and Step 2 (programming) begins. If you wish to make design changes after the design is accepted and programming begins, you will be billed an additional hourly charge.
Step 2. Programming.
Step 3. Content addition.
!All content is added as supplied by client.
Step 4. Site review, testing, and content edits.
Step 5. Payment processing initialized and tested (If Applicable).
Step 6. Final review.
Step 7. Live post.
! FPS will not post your website live until we have your written permission to do so.
Thank you for your payment. I appreciate your business. Remember, you can download reciepts and manage invoices from your account here: http://fairpricestudio.com/your-account.html